We are an interdisciplinary studio for media-enhanced scenography, staging architectural spaces and their contents narratively with media.
Being one of Europe’s leading specialists for spatial media, for facade and architecture projections, we address ourselves to companies and institutions from the areas museum and exhibition, fair and showroom, expo and event, which seek to communicate content to their audience or clients in unusual ways.
Specialized for over 20 years in the conception, design, production and implementation of spatial media productions, we focus on the immersive, experienceable, haptic dimension of digital media in spaces and involve the visitors in emotional and audiovisual walk-in environments.
We are currently looking for an experienced (Creative) Producer to join our team in Berlin.
Our producers manage all aspects of a project from liaising on the initial bid, planning and scheduling resources, to working with the creative teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the very highest quality. They also act as the main point of contact for the client and manage this relationship to ensure we meet or exceed our client's expectations.
The role of a Producer at TMS is crucial to the successful management of our projects. You will be expected to champion a positive and productive culture of high performance, supporting the TMS brand as an industry leader in media scenography. You will be confident working with a team of experts and implementing company policies and procedures, as well as advising on best-practice workflows. You are assertive, calm under pressure, extremely organized, and with a high level of experience in planning complex, media-driven productions.
If this sounds like you, then we would like to meet you!
In return for your efforts, TMS offers a comprehensive benefits package, flexible hours and a beautiful, creative and friendly working environment in Berlin’s leafy Schoenberg district. You will work with a team of dedicated, diverse, creative professionals, and you will have the opportunity to contribute to the company culture.
- Assumption of full project responsibility of budget, creation, project partners, client.
- Planning and monitoring of production processes such as deadlines, briefings, acceptances, resource planning, etc.
- Budget responsibility and controlling of all processes
- Permanent update of project budget evaluation and cash flow as well as report to HOP (Head of Production)/financial controller
- Research and booking of suitable staff incl. preparation of project staff contracts (with Financial Controlling/ HOP (Head of Production))
- Internal and external communication with all trades and documentation thereof
- Communication with the client, if necessary, after discussion of status with CD/AD
- Solicitation and commissioning of offers after consultation and approval by HOP (Head of Production)/Financial Controller
- Preparation of presentations and support of the CD/CEO in relevant project steps,
- Control and documentation of approval processes
- Preparation and discussion of protocols with the aim of acceptance by clients within a clearly defined deadline
- Invoice monitoring and other office tasks
- Creative producing in cooperation with CD, AD, Content and Concept departments
- Responsibility for maintaining server structure and project documentation
- Involve trainees in as many processes as possible as instructed
- Final accounting after delivery and approval by the client
Requirements – Essential
- Minimum 3 years as a Creative Producer for Scenography, Media scenography, Motion Design (2D/3D) or Spatial Communication
- Experience in graphic animation/live-action film production on unusual formats (360°, multi-screen, wide-screen) for events, trade fairs, museums, exhibitions
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent sense for dynamics, rhythm and image design
- Strong sense of style and design with high creative standards and thriving to take on creative responsibilities
- Experience as a team leader, able to cast a vision and inspire a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Great presentation skills, confidence in exposing ideas to large groups
- Knowledge of workflows in After Effects, Cinema 4D and Adobe CS
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Ability to work with and inspire a team
- Fluent in additional languages, especially French, Spanish, Italian or Arabic
- Media production tools
- Experience with shooting films, commercials or music videos
- Experience with immersive technologies
- Render management